Economy Travel has been in business since 1988. People do business with us because of our experience with both airlines and with customers. Below is some additional information to clarify why people like doing business with us. Our average agent has 16 years of experience.
Normal Fares (offered by the airlines)
- Baggage: One bag for free to Europe, but Africa usually is 2 bags.
- Ticket date: Between 24 hours and 3 days and the price can change before ticketing.
- Changes to itinerary: Usually the penalty is $350.00 and ticket non refundable.
- Payment terms: Pay within 24 hours, when ticket is done. Usually tickets are non refundable.
Missionary Fares (the fares with offer)
- Prices: Are generally lower than traditional airline pricing
- Baggage: Two-three bags free depending on the airline and destination.
- Ticket date: From 45 days to 7 days prior to the departure date.
- Changes: You can change any time before the tickets have been processed and after the tickets have been processed, the penalty is from $50.00 to $150.00 depending on the airline.
- Payment terms: From 45 days to 7 days prior to the departure date. Cancellation penalty from $50.00 to $250.00 depending on the airline.
All of our contract humanitarian airfares have the same basic carriage rules, like advance seating, frequest flyer mileage, ETC. Adults for most of our contracted fares start at the age of 12 years old at the time of travel of the first outbound flight.
- Children discounts are for passengers between the ages of 2 and 12 years old. Generally the discount is about 10-25% less than the traveling adult fare.
- Infant discounts are for passengers between the ages of 0 and 2 years old. Generally the discount is about 35-50% less that the traveling adult fare.
Airlines that we work with:
Aerolineas Argentinas, AeroMexico, Air Canada, Air France, American Airlines, Austrian Airlines, British Airways, Copa, Delta Airlines, Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines, Iberia, KLM, Korean Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, South African Airways, Swiss, Turkish Airlines, TAME, United Airlines